STORAGE ANTIQUE COLLECTION
Model: 9661 STORAGE BEDROOM
Collection: 966 STORAGE ANTIQUE
Features & Benefits:
1. 100% solid pine, great durability and value
2. Six-step, soft multi-colored finish on hand distressed wood provides an antique look and added protection with nitrocellulose-based lacquer coating.
3. Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
4. English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts
5. Ball bearing metal glides
6. Base and tops trims feature solid, hand-forged iron with nail-head detailing
7. Barn doors with gliding mechanism on Storage Headboard, IFD969DSR
8. Microfiber-lined drawers on Dresser and Nightstands top row
9. Non-chip, custom pulls are durable and unique
10. Bookcase Headboard features wire management grommets and fixed shelves
11. Storage footboard includes two ample storage drawers
12. Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King Sizes
13. Box spring not required
14. This Bed can be mixed with original Panel bed to achieve the storage configuration of your choice (headboard storage only, footboard storage only)
* This item features NEW Hafele full-extension steel glide, 66 lb capacity
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD966DSR||6 Drawer Dresser||61 x 17-3/4 x 38-3/4||118 lb|
|IFD966MIRR||Mirror||43-1/2 x 1-1/4 x 35-1/2||32 lb|
|IFD966NTST||2 Drawer Nightstand||27 x 15-3/4 x 26-1/2||55 lb|
|IFD966CHEST||5 Drawer Chest||35-3/4 x 17-3/4 x 54||102 lb|
|IFD9661HBDQE||5/0 Storage Headboard||68 x 13 x 59-1/2||68 lb|
|IFD9661PLTQE||5/0 Storage Footboard w/ 2 Drawers & Rails||63-1/2 x 19-1/4 x 13-1/2||40 lb|
|IFD9661HBDEK||6/6 Storage Headboard||84-1/4 x 13 x 59-1/2||90 lb|
|IFD9661PLTEK||6/6 Storage Footboard w/ 2 Drawers & Rails||79-3/4 x 19-1/4 x 13-1/2||44 lb|
|IFD9661PLTCK||6/0 Storage Footboard w/ 2 Drawers & Rails||79-3/4 x 19-1/4 x 13-1/2||44 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.