San Antonio Bedroom Collection
Collection: SAN ANTONIO
Features & Benefits:
1. Featuring mango and solid pine construction. Mango is a durable and eco-friendly species sourced from sustainable plantations.
2. Multi-step lacquer finish provides protection and depth to the wood. Hand-brushed, distressed wood adds authentic rustic charm.
3. Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability.
4. Microfiber-lined top drawers on Dresser and Nightstand.
5. Wrought-iron hardware.
6. English dovetail joinery on solid wood drawer fronts.
7. Ball-bearing Hafele metal glides offer superior stability and smooth glide to drawers.
8. Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King Sizes.
9. Requires a box spring.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD6401DSR||6 Drawers, 1 Door Dresser||67 x 18 x 38-1/4||191 lb|
|IFD6401MIR||Mirror||41 x 2-1/2 x 43-1/4||51 lb|
|IFD6401NTS||1 Drawer, 2 Door Nightstand||27 x 18 x 26-3/4||55 lb|
|IFD6401CHT||3 Drawer, 1 Door Great Chest for TV||43 x 18 x 48||135 lb|
|IFD6401HBDQE||5/0 Headboard||66-1/4 x 3-3/4 x 65-1/4||67 lb|
|IFD6401PLTQE||5/0 Platform & Rails||66-1/4 x 3-3/4 x 29-1/4||100 lb|
|IFD6401HBDEK||6/6 Headboard||82 x 3-3/4 x 65-1/4||77 lb|
|IFD6401PLTEK||6/6 Platform & Rails||82 x 3-3/4 x 29-1/4||104 lb|
|IFD6401PLTCK||6/0 Platform & Rails||78-1/4 x 3-3/4 x 65-1/4||112 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Note to Dealers, updated March 26, 2020
Our factories and four U.S. warehouses are operating and shipping where permitted. Please call your corresponding warehouse to schedule a pickup appointment or for order shipment status.