Palencia Bedroom Collection
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
7 Drawers Dresser, Parota wood
Dim: 69 x 18-1/2 x 41-1/4
Wt: 180 lb
Mirror / Parota wood
Dim: 41 x 2-1/2 x 39
Wt: 72 lb
2 Drawer Night Stand / Parota wood
Dim: 28 x 19 x 28-3/4
Wt: 57 lb
4 Drawers Chest / Parota wood
Dim: 37 x 19 x 53-1/2
Wt: 114 lb
5/0 Headboard, Parota wood
Dim: 70 x 6-3/4 x 66-1/2
Wt: 79 lb
5/0 Footboard / Parota wood
Dim: 70 x 6-3/4 x 30-3/4
Dim: 81-1/2 x 2-1/4 x 8-3/4
Wt: 54 lb
6/6 Headboard / Parota wood
Dim: 85-3/4 x 6-3/4 x 70-1/4
Wt: 97 lb
6/6 Footboard / Parota wood
Dim: 85-3/4 x 67-1/4 x 30-3/4
Wt: 60 lb
Dim: 81-1/2 x 8-3/4 x 2-1/4
Wt: 54 lb
1. Built with 100% solid Parota wood. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of wood color and depth.
2. Multi-step lacquer finish provides depth and character to the wood.
3. Solid wood is wire-brushed to add depth and character.
4. Wood pullls with reinforced metal construction.
5. Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability.
6. Microfiber-lined drawers on Dresser and Nightstand's top row.
7. English-dovetailed drawer fronts and ballbearing Haffele metal glides offer superior stability and a smooth glide.
8. Mirror features beveled glass.
9. Box spring required. May be used with an adjustable mattress base.
10. Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King Sizes.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.