1922 Rock Valley Console
Collection: ROCK VALLEY
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
1. 100% solid parota wood on tops, drawer fronts and door frames. This wood species provides a striking texture and luster. Tops are floated and reinforced with a steel structure underneath. Mango wood on the rest of the piece.
2. Multi-step lacquer finish provides depth and character to the wood. Top features a rich natural brown finish and base is a crisp white finish with rubbed through details.
3. Mortise and tenon construction provide stability and durability.
4. English dovetailed drawer fronts and ball bearing Hafele metal glides offer superior stability and smooth glide to drawers.
5. Versatile 70â€ console features three drawers and one fixed shelf behind glass doors.
6. Cast-iron pulls.
7. Turned legs ship unassembled.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.