Collection: 966 ANTIQUE
Features & Benefits:
1. Featuring Solid wood.
2. Soft multi-color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Drawers feature dovetail joinery on fronts of solid pine construction drawers.
4. Ball bearing metal glides on all drawers.
5. Bases feature solid, hand-forged iron. Trim on moldings of case pieces and Bed feature iron
w/ hand applied nailheads.
6. Mortise and tenon case construction on every piece.
7. Wood carved pulls.
1. Solid wood adds great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clear lacquer coating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed, fade or stain clothes.
3. Makes durable drawers for everyday use.
4. Ensures smooth glide.
5. Add value and a special hand-made artisan look.
6. High quality joinery construction provides lifetime service.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD966DSR||6 Drawer Dresser||61 x 17-3/4 x 38-3/4||118 lb|
|IFD969DSR||6 Drawer, 1 Sliding door, Dresser||61-1/2 x 18 x 38-1/2||153 lb|
|IFD966MIRR||Mirror||43-1/2 x 1-1/4 x 35-1/2||32 lb|
|IFD966NTST||2 Drawer Nightstand||27 x 15-3/4 x 26-1/2||55 lb|
|IFD966CHEST||5 Drawer Chest||35-3/4 x 17-3/4 x 54||102 lb|
|IFD966CHEST-TV||4 Drawer Media Chest||43-1/4 x 17-3/4 x 43-1/4||104 lb|
|IFD966HDBD-F||4/6 Headboard Full||61-3/4 x 3-1/4 x 59||71 lb|
|IFD966PLTFRM-F||4/6 Platform style Footboard||61-3/4 x 3-1/4 x 14-1/2||62 lb|
|IFD966HDBD-Q||5/0 Headboard||67 x 3-1/4 x 59||68 lb|
|IFD966PLTFRM-Q||5/0 Platform style Footboard||67 x 3-1/4 x 14-1/2||71 lb|
|966-Rails-Q||Rails||81-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 8-3/4|
|IFD966HDBD-EK||6/6 Headboard||83-1/2 x 3-1/4 x 59||88 lb|
|IFD966PLTFRM-EK||6/6 Platform style Footboard||83-1/2 x 3-1/4 x 14-1/2||71 lb|
|966-Rails-EK||Rails||81-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 8-3/4|
|IFD966PLTFR-MCK||6/0 Low-profile Footboard & Rails||83-1/2 x 3-1/4 x 14-1/2||72 lb|
|IFD966TRNK||Bedroom Storage Trunk||43-1/4 x 17-3/4 x 18-3/4||53 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Note to Dealers, updated March 26, 2020
Our factories and four U.S. warehouses are operating and shipping where permitted. Please call your corresponding warehouse to schedule a pickup appointment or for order shipment status.