Collection: 8691 DURANGO
Features & Benefits:
1. Built with Parota wood. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
2. Seven-step lacquer finish add depth to wood grain.
3. Drawer fronts feature raised panels and burnt edges. Custom cast-iron pulls add value.
4. Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
5. Microfiber-lined drawers on Dresser and Nightstands top row.
6. English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts.
7. Ball bearing metal glides.
8. Durable bolt-in rails.
- Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King Sizes.
- Requires box spring.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD8691DSR||6 Drawer Dresser||61 x 17 x 38-1/4||164 lb|
|IFD8691MIR||Mirror||40 x 2 x 43-1/4||50 lb|
|IFD8691NTS||2 Drawer Nightstand||27-1/4 x 17 x 26||65 lb|
|IFD8691CHT||4 Drawer Chest||36-1/4 x 17 x 53-3/4||128 lb|
|IFD8691HBDQE||5/0 Headboard||66-1/4 x 3-1/4 x 59||68 lb|
|IFD8691PLTQE||5/0 Low -Profile Footboard Rails||66-1/4 x 3-1/4 x 17-1/4||71 lb|
|IFD8691HBDEK||6/6 Headboard||82 x 3-1/4 x 59||88 lb|
|IFD8691PLTEK||6/6 Low -Profile Footboard Rails||82 x 3-1/4 x 17-1/4 & Rails 81-1/2 x 2-1/4 x 8-1/2||71 lb|
|IFD8691PLTCK||6/0 Low -Profile Footboard Rails||79-1/2 x 3-1/4 x 17-1/4 & Rails 85-1/2 x 2-1/4 x 8-1/2||71 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.