Features & Benefits:
1. Featuring solid pine for a great value. Exclusive solid engineered tops add stability to solid wood.
2. Exclusive cement-gray finish, applied with a hand rubbed technique in a multi-step process
3. Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
4. English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts
5. Ball-bearing Hafele metal glides offer superior stability and smooth glide to drawers
6. Microfiber-lined drawers on Dresser and Nightstands top row
7. Dresser features fixed shelf behind doors.
8. Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King Sizes
9. Box spring is required. May be used with adjustable mattress bases.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD7301DSR||6 Drawer Dresser||69 x 20 x 42-1/4||167 lb|
|IFD7301MIR||Mirror||47-1/4 x 2-1/4 x 38-1/4||167 lb|
|IFD7301NTS||3 Drawer Night Stand||30 x 18 x 31-3/4||66 lb|
|IFD7301CHT||6 Drawer Chest||43-1/4 x 19 x 58||144 lb|
|IFD7301HBDQE||5/0 Headboard||71 x 7 x 71-1/4||96 lb|
|IFD7301FTBQE||5/0 Footboard||71 x 7 x 30-3/4||66 lb|
|IFD7301RLSQE||5/0 Rails||81-1/2 x 2-1/4 x 8-3/4||50 lb|
|IFD7301HBDEK||6/6 Headboard||87-1/2 x 7 x 71-1/4||109 lb|
|IFD7301FTBEK||6/6 Footboard||87-1/2 x 7 x 30-3/4||75 lb|
|IFD7301RLSEK||6/6 Rails||81-1/2 x 2-1/4 x 8-3/4||50 lb|
|IFD7301RLSCK||6/0 Rails||85-1/2 x 2-1/4 x 8-3/4||50 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.