Collection: 686 MORO
Features:1. Top made with 100% solid Parota wood. The Parota tree is apprecited for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction on top like finger joints and steel brackets insterted underneath the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. A beautiful, multi-step lacquer finish with a warm gray stain provides character and beauty.
4. Four drawers, fixed shelf across.
5. Oven treated finish on metal is non-chip.
Benefits:1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality, hand-crafted furniture making.
3. Natural two-tone wood is revealed through stain, lacquer coating is durable and easy to clean.
4. Two drawers add functionality. Open space includes wire management. Wrought iron base adds value and elegance.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD686CONS||Console||68 x 16-1/4 x 40||97 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.