Personal Information Collected
We collect information that you voluntarily provide us through our websites, which include without limitation the following:
- Full name, birth date, e-mail address, phone number, mobile;
- Employer, position and duties, employer’s address, web page, number of employees of the company where you provide services;
- Country and city of residence, zip code;
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you provide us to:
- Contact you;
- Send you, if requested, our newsletter;
- Send you relevant information about IFD, our services and events;
- Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the website;
- Sign you up, if requested, in programs and professional development courses;
- Follow up your comments, suggestions and opinions;
- Create and distribute advertising relevant to you and your experience in our website;
- Develop marketing strategies.
We may use your personal information for other purposes, provided that such are consistent with those described above and similar considered.
We do not sell, rent, assign, transfer or otherwise provide personally identifiable information to third parties without your prior consent, except where it is necessary to carry out your instructions and when it is allowed according to certain country legislation.
Personal information you provide us will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Notwithstanding the above, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
Cookies are small files of information that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by your Web browser. The cookies we use do not contain any personal information. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the preference of your browser so that it does not accept them. In order to use all the features of the IFD website, we recommend that you accept cookies
We use this information primarily to better understand the way visitors use our site – which pages they visit, which links they use, how long they stay on each page. This information helps us understand visitors’ interests and needs and provide better service
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers, we do not currently respond to DNT signals on this website.
By providing your information you agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein, therefore, if you do not wish that IFD collects your personal information, please refrain from providing it.
Your Information Choices
You, as the owner of your personal information, might:
- Revoke at any time the consent you have granted us to collect your information, which was necessary to carry out the treatment of your personal information;
- Request the limitation of the use or disclosure of such information.
You might execute the foregoing by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com or by sending us letter to the following address: 22735 NW Lake Dr. Houston TX. 77095.