969 ANTIQUE MULTICOLOR
Collection: 900 ANTIQUE
Features:1. Solid pine construction doors feature solid poplar wood.
2. Six step multi color distressed nitrocellulose finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frame.
4. Magnet catches on doors.
5. Iron pulls with rush finish.
6. Iron mesh features high quality oven treated paint.
7. May be used as Buffet or Console features a fixed shelf all across.
Benefits:1. Solid pine is a great value. Poplar wood is used on doors to add strength and stability.
2. Six step finish protects the wood and your clothes. Our finish wont bleed or fade.
3. Mortise and tenon joints are among the strongest joints in woodworking. Each piece is handassembled to ensure its integrity and stability.
4. Strong catches to keep doors in place.
5. Beautiful unique pulls add to our hand crafted artisan look.
6. Oven treated pain on iron wont chip or peel.
7. Versatile piece will enhance any room adding functionality and storage space.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD969CONS-6MC||71\" Console w/6 Iron mesh door panels & Middle shelves||70-3/4 x 15-1/4 x 42-1/4||108 lb|
|IFD969CONS-4MC||48" Console w/4 Iron mesh door panels & Middle shelves||48 x 15-1/4 x 42-1/4||84 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.