Collection: 968 PRAGA
Features:1. Featuring solid wood.
2. Soft off white distressed nitrocellulose finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Drawers feature dovetail joinery on fronts of solid pine construction drawers.
4. Oversized solid wood moldings tall headboard and matching dresser give this suite a beautiful old world look.
5. Mortise and tenon case construction on every piece.
6. As an extra feature Nightstand top drawer is lined with microfiber.
7. Hand forged iron pulls.
Benefits:1. Solid wood adds great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clearlacquer coating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed fade or stain clothes.
3. Makes durable drawers for everyday use.
4. Add value and a special hand made artisan look.
5. High quality joinery construction provides lifetime service.
6. Protects delicate items like fine clothes electronics and jewelry.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD968DSR||2 Doors, 6 Drawer Dresser||61 x 19 x 42-1/2||139 lb|
|IFD968MIRR||Mirror||47-1/4 x 3-1/4 x 32-3/4||35 lb|
|IFD968NTST||2 Doors, 1 Drawer Nightstand||29-1/4 x 17 x 30||38 lb|
|IFD968CHEST||2 Doors, 3 Drawers Chest||38-1/4 x 19 x 54||99 lb|
|IFD968CHEST-TV||4 Drawer Media Chest||45-1/2 x 19 x 43||92 lb|
|IFD968BENCH||2 Drawer Bedroom Bench||47-1/4 x 17-3/4 x 22-3/4||64 lb|
|IFD968HDBD-Q||5/0 Headboard||69-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 67-1/4||80 lb|
|IFD968PLTFRM-Q||5/0 Low-profile Footboard||65-1/2 x 6 x 16||83 lb|
|968-Rails-Q||Rails||81-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 8-3/4|
|IFD968HDBD-EK||6/6 Headboard||85-3/4 x 4-1/2 x 67-1/4||94 lb|
|IFD968PLTFRM-EK||6/6 Low-profile Footboard||81-3/4 x 6 x 16||86 lb|
|968-Rails-EK||Rails||81-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 8-3/4|
|IFD968PLTFRM-CK||6/0 Low-profile Footboard||81-3/4 x 6 x 16||90 lb|
|968-Rails-CK||Rails||86 x 3-1/2 x 8-3/4|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.