966 ANTIQUE GTCH
Collection: 900 ANTIQUE
Features:1. Featuring solid wood.
2. Soft multi color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Mortise and tenon construction on all casegoods.
4. Barn doors glide to the sides to reveal storage space with hanging rod.
5. Armoire features large mirror on door, open to reveal hanging rod. Shelves behind sliding wood door are fixed. Two deep bottom drawers for extra storage.
6. Gentlemans chest features removable/adjustable shelves behind sliding wood door. Three ample drawers and extra storage space behind top-right hinged door.
7. Multi-functional Chest includes three deep drawers and one shelf behind sliding door.
8. Armoire and Gentlemans chest include two metal hooks for hanging clothes on outside side panels.
9. Drawers on all pieces feature ball-bearing metal glides and English dovetail on fronts.
10. All pieces feature hand-wrought metal bases and real iron metal band on top trim.
11. Wood carved pulls.
Benefits:1. Select pine offers a great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clear lacquer
coating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed fade or stain clothes.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every single piece.
4. Stylish and functional.
5. Adds extra storage space.
6. Metal glides offer a smooth glide. English dovetail on fronts ensure stability and durability.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD966GTCH||3 Drawer, 1 Sliding door, 1 Door Gentleman\'s Chest||55 x 22-3/4 x 60-3/4||191 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.