963 ANTIQUE MULTICOLOR
Collection: 900 ANTIQUE
Features:1. Featuring selected pine on top and hand wrought iron base.
2. Multi color distressed finish on hand brushed wood. All tops are smooth and soft to the touch.
3. 79" Counter height rectangular table.
4. Trim features iron with hand applied nailheads.
5. Heavy hand forged iron base.
1. Featuring selected solid pine on seat and back rest.
2. Soft multi color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Adjustable height stool goes from counter height use to bar height and anywhere in between
4. Comfortable foot rest all around stool.
Benefits:1. Selected pine a great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clear lacquer coating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed or fade. Sealed finish will not stain your clothes.
3. Offers an updated trendy configuration in a comfortable rustic look.
4. Adds value and a special hand made artisan look.
5. A beautiful example of our dedicated black smithss craftsmanship in your home.
1. Selected pine a great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clearlacquer coating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed or fade. Sealed finish will not stain your clothes.
3. Versatile use can be customized to any comfortable height.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD963COUNT-MC||Counter Height Dining Table w/iron Base||78-3/4 x 31-1/2 x 35-1/2||168 lb|
|IFD964BS2430||24-30\" Adjustable Height barstool, wooden seat and back-rest**||17-3/4 x 20-3/4 x 41||31 lb|
|IFD965CONS15-MD||Multi-Drawer Console w/15 numbered drawers||46-1/2 x 17 x 52-1/2||165 lb|
|IFD963BS2430||24-30\" Adjustable Height Swivel Stool, wooden seat, curved leg, Iron base||17-3/4 x 20-3/4 x 24||27 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.