Collection: 899 COLORADO
Features:1. Featuring a mix of Parota, Mango and Pine wood, this bedroom creates an exciting mix of hues in natural 100% solid wood.
2. Deep stain applied with multi-step finish to provide depth to wood grain.
3. Floated panels on headboard.
4. Mortise and tenon construction on all casegoods.
5. 100% solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
6. Metal ball bearing glides on all drawers.
7. Available in Queen, Eastern King and California King.
8. Requires use of box spring. May be used with adjustable mattress bases.
Benefits:1. Solid wood offers lifetime value, beauty and durability.
2. Beautiful rich multi-step stain shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is smooth and easy to clean.
3. Helps avoid large cracks on solid wood.
4. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand-crafted furniture.
5. English dovetailed drawers add durability.
6. Ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD899DSR||6 Drawer, 1 Door Dresser||70-1/2 x 18 x 40-3/4||197 lb|
|IFD899MIRR||Mirror||43 x 3 x 40-1/4||36 lb|
|IFD899NTST||2 Drawer Nightstand||31 x 18 x 28-1/2||89 lb|
|IFD899CHEST||5 Drawer, 1 door Chest||36 x 18 x 54||128 lb|
|IFD899CHEST-TV||2 Door Media Chest||45 x 18 x 43||125 lb|
|IFD899HDBD-Q||5/0 Headboard||68-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 74-1/2||166 lb|
|IFD899PLTFRM-Q||5/0 Low-Profile Footboard & Rails||68-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 28-1/4||49 lb|
|IFD899HDBD-EK||6/6 Headboard||84-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 74-1/2||177 lb|
|IFD899PLTFRM-EK||6/6 Low-Profile Footboard & Rails||84-1/4 x 28-1/4||49 lb|
|IFD899PLTFRM-CK||6/0 Low-Profile Footboard & Rails||79-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 28-1/4||49 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.