Collection: 866 PAROTA
Features:1. This outstanding Collection features Parota wood native from Mexico and South America.
2. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
3. IFD869TABLE T features a unique engineered construction for added stability. 100 solid wood frame.
4. Featuring quality hand crafted construction such as like butterfly joints.
5. Mortise and tenon construction on all pieces.
6. Chairs ship fully assembled two per box.
Benefits:1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
3. Adds beauty.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every single piece.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD869TABLE-T||Wooden Table Top||78-3/4 x 39-1/4 x 3||130 lb|
|IFD869TABLE-B||Wooden Base - KD System||50-1/4 x 28-1/4 x 28-1/2||45 lb|
|IFD865CHAIR||Chair with Solid wood back Faux Leather seat**||19 x 26-3/4 x 40-1/2||25 lb|
|IFD297CHAIR||Upholstered Chair with tufted back - 100% Polyester with a linen appearance**||20 x 26 x 39-1/2||22 lb|
|IFD866CONS||70" Console 3 drawer, 4 Glass Doors||70 x 17-3/4 x 40-3/4||177 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.