869 Parota ( New Engineering)
Collection: 866 PAROTA
Features:1. This outstanding Collection features Parota wood native from Mexico and South America.
2. The Parota Collection is embellished with butterfly joints that also help keep the solid wood planks together.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain wood tone and knots also add character to the woods appearance without affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
5. Hand wrought iron base with an industrial look.
Benefits:1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. When the expansion and contraction of solid wood occurs millimeter wide gaps will appear but will be kept controlled by these hand carved joints.
3. Beautiful natural two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. Each top will be a unique work of art from mother nature to your home.
5. Offers unique design and life long durability and service.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD869COUNT||Counter Height Dining Table w/Wood Top & Iron Base - KD System||78-3/4 x 33 x 35-1/4||129 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.