Collection: 866 PAROTA-
Features & Benefits:
1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota wood native from Mexico and South America.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery tongue and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. This console features 4 glass doors for beautiful display.
6. Metal on base and on top frame add value and rustic charm. Pulls are solid cast iron.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD867CONS||70\" Console w/4 glass doors||70 x 15-1/2 x 45-3/4||147 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.