867 PAROTA II
Collection: 867 PAROTA II
Features:1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota wood native from Mexico and South America.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly and finger joints to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Drawer fronts featuring solid mango wood include hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls. Solid wood drawers also feature front English dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides.
5. All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
6. Wrought iron belts accents on legs custom cast iron pulls on drawers and solid wood slats on bottom shelves add to the rustic elegance of this occasional table collection.
7. Sofa table may also be used by itself as a Console table.
8. Cocktail table features hidden casters for easy mobility.
9. This entire 4 table collection was especially designed for smaller scaled spaces. The 50 x 30" cocktail table brings value with 4 working drawers and fits in most living room spaces.
Benefits:1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation ondrawers.
5. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece. Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD867CKTL||Cocktail Table w/4 Drawers & Wheels||50 x 30 x 19-1/2||94 lb|
|IFD867SOFA||Sofa Table w/3 Drawers||55 x 16 x 31-1/2||77 lb|
|IFD867END||End Table w/1 Drawer||23-1/4 x 23-1/4 x 23-1/4||48 lb|
|IFD867CST||Chair Side Table w/1 drawer||15 x 18 x 23-1/2||35 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.