Collection: 866 PAROTA-
Features & Benefits:
1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota wood on tops this species is native from Mexico and South America. Mango wood on rest of the case piece.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery finger joint and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating on top allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction.
5. This unique piece is a beautiful functional accent that will add storage space to any room. Use it in any room for added bottle storage.
6. Hand wrought iron bands on legs add stunning rustic appeal.
7. One functional drawer features ball bearing glides and English dovetail joinery on front. Solid wood drawer.
8. Holds 12 bottles of your favorite wine.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
5. Adds storage room.
6. One of a kind craftsmanship value.
7. Smooth glide and durable service with fist class drawer construction.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD866WINE||1 Drawer, 3 Bottle holder fixed shelves||27-1/4 x 15 X 41-1/4||49 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.