Collection: 866 PAROTA-
Features & Benefits:
1. This outstanding Collection features Parota wood top a species native from Mexico and South America.
2. The Parota Collection is embellished with butterfly joints that also help keep the solid wood planks together.
3. Features three deep drawers two sliding doors that reveal storage with fixed shelf and two extra storage compartments behind metal mesh doors on sides.
4. Barn doors on side offer convenience and rustic appeal.
5. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
6. Hidden casters.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty. Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain wood tone and knots also add character to the woods appearance without affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
2. When the expansion and contraction of solid wood occurs millimeter wide gaps will appear but will be kept controlled by these hand carved joints. Each top will be a unique work of art from mother nature to your home.
3. Multitude of storage options offer solutions to a busy kitchen.
4. Offers an updated trendy configuration in a comfortable rustic look.
5. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
6. Adds easy mobility.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD866ISLAND||3 Drawer Kitchen Island w/2 sliding doors, 2 Mesh doors on each side||59-3/4 x 31-1/2 x 35-3/4||196 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.