Collection: 866 PAROTA
Features:1. This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features Parota wood native to Mexico and South America.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery, tongue and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. Bar features on working side: dry sink, two utility drawers with metal glides, storage behind two door, and bottle rack. Also features metal foot rest.
6. Barstools feature a comfortable seat.
7. IFD866MIRR-BAR may hold 22 wine glasses, also features bevel glass and and a functional shelf to hold more bottles or more glasses.
8. Solid wood drawers feature English dovetailed drawers and ball bearing glides.
Benefits:1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
5. Bar with good storage capacity is convenient and functional.
6. Confortable seating to last a life time
7. Makes for a great complement to the bar great functionality and look.
8. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD866BS2430||24-30\" Adjustable Height Swivel Stool, Wooden Seat, Iron base||15 x 15 x 24||39 lb|
|IFD867BS30||30" Barstool with Faux Leather seat**||19-1/4 x 21 x 44-3/4||28 lb|
|IFD866BS30-S||30" Iron Barstool w/wooden seat & back||18-1/4 x 22 x 43-1/2||36 lb|
|IFD866MIR-BAR||Mirror Bar w/Glass holders & Shelf||60 x 10-3/4 x 35-1/4||89 lb|
|IFD866BAR-B||Wooden Bar Base w/Iron footrest||66-1/4 x 25-1/4 x 41-3/4||169 lb|
|IFD866BAR-T||Wooden Bar Top||76 x 26-1/2 x 2||51 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.