Collection: 866 PAROTA
Features:1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota on tops a wood native from Mexico and South America. Mango wood on fronts and sides.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery finger joint and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating on tops allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. All TV stands feature metal ball bearing glides. Middle doors slide side to side to reveal shelf storage. Shelves are fixed. Back panel behind doors include drilled holes with plastic wire management grommets to organize cables of electronics.
6. TV stand size options include 50" 60" and 70" wide.
Benefits:1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD866STAND-70||70\" TV Stand w/6 Drawer, 2 door w/2 shelves on each side||70 x 17-3/4 x 34-3/4||144 lb|
|IFD866STAND-60||60\" TV Stand w/6 Drawer, 1 door w/2 shelves||59-3/4 x 17-3/4 x 34-3/4||135 lb|
|IFD866STAND-50||50\" TV Stand w/3 Drawer, 1 door w/2 shelves||50 x 17-3/4 x 34-3/4||106 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.