Collection: 860 TAOS-
Features & Benefits:
1. Built with 100% solid Parota wood. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
2. Floated top and steel bracket construction for additional strength.
3. Multi-step lacquer finish with a deep brown stain provides depth, character and beauty.
4. Hand-carved "butterfly joints" add stability and beauty to Taos Dining Tops.
5. Base features functional sliding "barn door", open to reveal extra storage under the table.
6. Minimal assembly required.
7. IFD864BS24 chairs ship fully assembled, one chair per box.
8. Chairs are 100% solid parota wood.
1. Solid wood provides durability and lifelong service
2. Adds stability and strength to solid wood.
3. Beautiful natural two-toned wood shows through a protective lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making.
5. Adds convenient extra storage.
6. Sturdy and durable chairs designed to last a lifetime
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD864COUNT-T||Counter Table Top w/ Legs||52 x 52 x 6||110 lb|
|IFD864COUNT-B||Wooden Counter Height Table, Central Cabinet with 2 doors||26 x 26 x 19||110 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.