Collection: 690 CAMELIA
Features:1. Featuring eco-friendly Mango wood, a durable wood taken from old fruit plantations and re-purposed to reduce carbon footprint.
2. Nine-step lacquer finish with an eggshell stain that provides depth and protection to the wood.
3.Mortise and tenon joinery construction on all casegoods
4. Feet are 100% hand-wrought iron with an antique brass powder-coated finish.
5. 100% solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery on drawer fronts
6. Microfiber-lined drawers on top rows of Dresser and Nightstand.
7. Metal ball bearing glides on all drawers
8. Available in Queen, Eastern King and California King
9. Requires use of box spring. May be used with adjustable mattress bases.
10. Bolt-on rails
Benefits:1.Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value, durability and beauty.
2.All our products are manufactured with quality lacquer formulas that are smooth to the touch.
3.Solid wood joinery used in quality hand-crafted furniture making.
4.Powder-coated finish wont chip or fade.
5.Adds durability and stability to drawers
6.Ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers
7.May be used with adjustable mattress bases.
8.Offer extra durability and ease of installation
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD690DSR||6 Drawer Dresser||60 x 17 x 41-1/2||133 lb|
|IFD690MIRR||Mirror||39-1/2 x 1-1/4 x 38-1/4||41 lb|
|IFD690NTST||2 Drawer Nightstand||27 x 17 x 26-3/4||56 lb|
|IFD690CHEST||5 Drawer, 1 door Chest||35 x 17 x 54||124 lb|
|IFD690CHEST-TV||2 Door Media Chest||44 x 17 x 44||83 lb|
|IFD690HDBD-Q||5/0 Headboard||64-3/4 x 2-3/4 x 59||60 lb|
|IFD690PLTFRM-Q||5/0 Low-Profile Footboard & Rails||64-3/4 x 2-3/4 x 27-1/2||85 lb|
|IFD690HDBD-EK||6/6 Headboard||80-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 59||79 lb|
|IFD690PLTFRM-EK||6/6 Low-Profile Footboard & Rails||80-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 27-1/2||96 lb|
|IFD690PLTFRM-CK||6/0 Low-Profile Footboard & Rails||78 x 3 x 21- 1/4||96 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.