670 ANTIGUA GRAY
Collection: 670 ANTIGUA GRAY
Features:1. This collection features 100% solid pine floated panels on top.
2. Beautiful, hand wrought iron scroll on headboard, crafted by skilled artisans.
3. Nine-step, dry-brush gray antiqued finish.
4. Mortise and tenon joinery construction on all casegoods
5. 100% solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery on drawer fronts.
6. Microfiber-lined drawers on top rows of Dresser and Nightstand.
7. Metal ball bearing glides on all drawers
8. Available in Queen, Eastern King and California King
9. Requires use of box spring. May be used with adjustable mattress bases.
Benefits:1. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction.
2. Offers great value and durability
3. Finish is hand applied. All pieces are made to blend with each other but none will be exactly the same.
4. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
5. Adds durability and stability to drawers
6. Ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers
7. May be used with adjustable mattress bases.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD670DSR||6 Drawer Dresser||65 x 19 x 37||130 lb|
|IFD670MIRR||Mirror||43-3/4 x 1-1/4 x 37-1/2||15 lb|
|IFD670NTST||2 Drawer Nightstand||27-1/2 x 19 x 28-1/4||49 lb|
|IFD670CHEST||Chest||35-3/4 x 19 x 54-3/4||106 lb|
|IFD670CHEST-TV||Media Chest||43-1/4 x 19 x 43||90 lb|
|IFD670HDBD-Q||5/0 Headboard||68 x 3-3/4 x 61||52 lb|
|IFD670FTBD-Q||5/0 Footboard||68 x 3-3/4 x 26-1/2||86 lb|
|IFD670RAILS-Q||5/0 Rails||81-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 8-3/4||7 lb|
|IFD670HDBD-EK||6/6 Headboard||84 x 3-3/4 x 61||86 lb|
|IFD670FTBD-EK||6/6 Footboard||84 x 3-3/4 x 26-1/2||45 lb|
|IFD670RAILS-EK||6/6 Rails||81-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 8-3/4||7 lb|
|IFD670RAILS-CK||6/0 Rails||86-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 8-3/4||7 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.