560 URBAN GOLD
Collection: 560 URBAN-GOLD
Features:1. Featuring solid wood frame construction.
2. Beautiful multi step lacquer finish with gold powder undertone.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Custom cast iron pulls.
5. Solid wood drawers feature front dove tail joinery and ball bearing glides.
6. 560 Cocktail table features solid cast iron casters two functional drawers and trunk storage when half the top is opened.
Top door features security hinges.
Sofa table features two drawers and End table features one drawer.
The other four pieces include bottom shelf which adds even more storage space.
7. NEW Cocktail table especially designed for smaller scaled spaces.
Featuring plenty storage space with 4 functional drawers and one bottom shelf.
Benefits:1. Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece.
4. Unique design.
5. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
6. Rustic contemporary design with plenty of functionality and storage space adds value.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD560CST||Chair Side Table w/1 Drawer||14 x 17 x 23-1/2||35 lb|
|IFD560END||End Table w/1 Drawer||19-3/4 x 19-3/4 x 23-1/2||47 lb|
|IFD560SOFA||Sofa Table w/2 Drawers||49-1/4 x 17-3/4 x 29-1/4||85 lb|
|IFD561CKTL||Cocktail Table w/4 Drawers & Wheels - KD System **||46 x 24 x 20-1/4||108 lb|
|IFD560CKTL||Lif Top Cocktail Table w/2 Drawers & Wheels - KD System||49-1/4 x 29-1/2 x 20||144 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.