266 PALO ALTO
Collection: 266 PALO ALTO
Features:1. Featuring parota wood a hardwood native to Mexico and South America.
2. Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain wood tone and knots also add character to the woods appearance withoutaffecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Tops are embellished with butterfly joints.
5. Base is hand forged iron rustic industrial look.
6. All tables feature a functional bottom shelf for extra storage.
7. Tables ship fully assembled.
Benefits:1. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction. This collection features our IFD signatureconstruction on solid engineered tops.
2. Each top will be a unique work of art from mother nature to your home.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD266END||End Table w/1 Wooden Shelf||24-3/4 x 24-3/4 x 26-1/2||57 lb|
|IFD266SOFA||Sofa Table w/1 Wooden Shelf||51-1/4 x 17 x 29-3/4||73 lb|
|IFD266CKTL||Cocktail Table w/1 Wooden Shelf||48-1/2 x 31 x 19||93 lb|
|IFD266CST||Chair Side Table w/1 Wooden Shelf||13-3/4 x 17-3/4 x 26-1/4||36 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.