Collection: 2020 PORTO-
Features & Benefits:
1. Featuring 100 solid pine.
2. Multi step lacquer finish with hand applied dry brush for an authentic distressed look.
3. Custom hand wrought iron pulls.
4. Solid wood drawers feature English dovetailing on fronts and ball bearing metal glides.
5. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
6. Microfiber lined drawers on top row of dresser and nightstand.
7. Available in Queen Eastern King and California King sizes.
1. Solid select pine offers a great value.
2. Multi dimensional dry brush creates rich driftwood look on this collection.
3. Unique durable and hand crafted.
4. Metal glides ensure a smooth glide. Glides keep drawers safely in place. English dovetailing on drawer construction guarantee many years of use.
5. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every single piece.
6. Protects your valuables.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD2020DSR||7 Drawer Dresser||61-1/2 x 18 x 38-1/2||132 lb|
|IFD2020MIRR||Mirror||45 x 1-1/2 x 35-1/2||31 lb|
|IFD2020NTST||1 Drawer, 2 doors Nightstand||28 x 16-1/4 x 26-1/2||42 lb|
|IFD2020CHEST||3 Drawer, 2 doors Chest||36-1/2 x 18 x 53-3/4||144 lb|
|IFD2020CHEST-TV||3 Drawer Media Chest||44 x 18 x 43||143 lb|
|IFD2020TRNK||Bedroom Storage Trunk||44 x 18 x 18-1/2||50 lb|
|IFD2020HDBD-Q||5/0 Headboard||67-1/4 x 3-1/4 x 59||90 lb|
|IFD2020PLTFR-Q||5/0 Low-profile Footboard & 5/0 Rails||67-1/4 x 2-1/4 x 14-1/2||70 lb|
|IFD2020HDBD-EK||6/6 Headboard||83-1/2 x 3-1/4 x 59||105 lb|
|IFD2020PLTFR-EK||6/6 Low-profile Footboard & 6/6 Rails||83-1/2 x 2-1/4 x 14-1/2||73 lb|
|IFD2020PLTFR-CK||6/0 Low-profile Footboard & 6/0 Rails||83-1/2 x 2-1/4 x 14-1/2||75 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.