Collection: 1066 RETRO
Features:1. Featuring solid Habillo wood.
2. Clear coated with multi step sealed finish to allow natural multi tone and grain to show through.
3. Custom antiqued brass pulls.
4. Quality solid wood drawers feature English dovetailing on fronts. Ball bearing metal glides.
5. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
6. Open storage bench on footboard.
7. Microfiber lined drawers on top row of dresser and nightstand.
8. Available in Queen Eastern King and California King sizes.
Benefits:1. Habillo wood is a beautiful tropical wood native from Mexico. "La ceiba" has a tight grain with no knots and a beautiful gray yellowish natural tone.
2. Hand distressed finish adds character and value.
3. Unique an durable. Finish wont chip off.
4. Metal glides ensure a smooth glide. Glides keep drawers safely in place no wood stop needed. English dovetailing will provide many years of use.
5. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
6. Adds functionality convenience and modern look.
7. Protects your valuables.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD1066DSR||5 Drawer, 2 Doors Dresser||62-3/4 x 18 x 39||200 lb|
|IFD1066MIRR||Mirror||38-1/2 x 1-1/4 x 37-1/2||41 lb|
|IFD1066NTST||1 Drawer Nightstand||23 x 23 x 23-1/2||48 lb|
|IFD1066CHEST||2 Doors, 3 Drawer Chest||33-1/2 x 18 x 55-1/4||144 lb|
|IFD1066CHEST-TV||2 Doors Media Chest||41 x 18 x 43-1/4||143 lb|
|IFD1066HDBD-Q||5/0 Headboard||63 x 4 x 63||85 lb|
|IFD1066FT-ST-Q||5/0 Footboard Storage||63-3/4 x 11-3/4 x 19||62 lb|
|IFD1066RAILS-Q||5/0 Rails||81-1/2 x 2-1/4 x 8-3/4||57 lb|
|IFD1066HDBD-EK||6/6 Headboard||77-3/4 x 4 x 63||100 lb|
|IFD1066FT-ST-EK||6/6 Footboard Storage||78-1/4 x 11-3/4 x 19||72 lb|
|IFD1066RAILS-EK||6/0 Rails||81-1/2 x 2-1/4 x 8-3/4||57 lb|
|IFD1066FT-ST-CK||6/0 Footboard Storage||78-1/4 x 11-3/4 x 19||72 lb|
|IFD1066RAILS-CK||6/6 Rails||85-1/2 x 2-1/4 x 19||60 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.