1066 Retro Desk
Collection: 1066 RETRO
Features:1. Featuring solid habillo wood.
2. Clear coated with multi step sealed finish to allow natural multi tone and grain to show through.
3. Custom antiqued brass pulls.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. Open keyboard tray slides out.
6. Two functional solid wood drawers feature ball bearing glides and English dovetail joinery on fronts.
7. Bookcase features fixed shelves and two large drawers with ball bearing glides.
8. IFD1064CHAIR features tufted back and soft seat upholstered with a polyester fabric with a linen look. Nail head trim on chair. Ships two chairs per box.
9. Desk ships KD. Bookcase ships with legs packed separately for protection.
Benefits:1. Habillo wood is a beautiful tropical wood native from Mexico. "La ceiba" has a tight grain with no knots and a beautiful gray yellowish natural tone.
2. Hand distressed finish adds character and value.
3. Unique an durable. Finish wont chip off.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
5. Adds functionality.
6. Durability and value.
7. Extra concealed storage space adds convenience.
8. Comfortable seating.
Ships fully assembled.
Two per box.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD1066DESK||Wooden Writing Desk w/Sliding Shelf - KD System||59-3/4 x 20 x 32||100 lb|
|IFD1064CHAIR||Upholstered Chair with tufted back & solid wood legs - 100% Polyester with a linen appearance||25 x 27-1/4 x 40-1/2||30 lb|
|IFD1066BKCS-70||70\" Bookcase w/2 Drawers & 3 wooden shelves - KD System||42 x 15-3/4 x 70||115 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.