Collection: 1065 HABILLO
Features:1. Featuring solid habillo wood.
2. Clear coated with multi step sealed finish to allow natural multi tone and grain to show through.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Quality solid wood drawers feature English dovetailing on fronts. Ball bearing metal glides.
5. Hand distressed solid wood adds authentic rustic look.
6. Accommodates up to 8 people.
7. IFD1065CHAIR features solid wood back with upholstered faux leather seat. Solid wood and mortise and tenon construction on these chairs provide long lasting life and quality. Ships fullyassembled. Two pieces per box.
8. IFD1064CHAIR features tufted back and soft seat upholstered with a polyester fabric with alinen look. Nail head trim. Ships fully assembled. Two pieces per box.
Benefits:1. Habillo wood is a beautiful tropical wood native from Mexico. La ceiba has a tight grain with no knots and a beautiful gray yellowish natural tone.
2. Hand distressed finish adds character and value.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece.
4. Metal glides ensure a smooth glide. Glides keep drawers safely in place no wood stop needed. English dovetailing will provide many years of use.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD1065TABLE-T||Wooden Table Top||78-3/4 x 39-1/4 x 3||130 lb|
|IFD1065TABLE-B||Wooden Base||50-1/4 x 28-1/4 x 28-1/2||45 lb|
|IFD1065CHAIR||Chair with Solid wood back Faux Leather seat**||19 x 22 x 39||25 lb|
|IFD1064CHAIR||Upholstered Chair with tufted back & solid wood legs - 100% Polyester with a linen appearance||25 x 27-1/4 x 40-1/2||30 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.