TERMS, POLICES & CONDITIONS OF SALES
Polices and conditions of sales will apply to all International Furniture Direct LLC (IFD) dealers.
The purpose of these polices is to provide our dealers an equitable and fair treatment for the guidelines used to help resolve any questions regarding shipping, ordering and service.
Placement of and order assumes that these terms have been read, understood and accepted.
- Sales are done only to registered furniture dealers with sales tax ID number approved by International Furniture Direct, LLC.
- We currently require all dealers to have an actual storefront and carry stock.
- Receiving dock is required for delivery of goods. Our products may only be offered online by our existing customers who have brick and mortar retail locations. IFD will not be adding any other Online Dealers than the existing ones at this moment.
- At no point will IFD enter into conversation with the end customer. All dealers are expected to have their own customer service function.
- Dealers must request written permission from IFD to use our logo, name, item codes or link to our website.
- IFD reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- Product measurements, color, descriptions in our catalog and online are approximate only.