865 Parota ( New Engineering)
Collection: 866 PAROTA
Features:1. IFD868COUNT 100 solid wood Collection features Parota wood native from Mexico and South America. IFD865COUNT Engineered Top.
2. The Parota Collection is embellished with butterfly joints that also help keep the solid wood planks together.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain wood tone and knots also add character to the woods appearance without affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
5. Beautiful cast iron shelf with solid wood insert makes a beautiful and functional piece.
6. IFD867BS24 24" chairs feature a comfortable upholstered seat with durable faux leather thats easy to clean.
Benefits:1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. IFD868COUNT When the expansion and contraction of solid wood occurs millimeter wide gaps will appear but will be kept controlled by these hand carved joints. Finger joint and steel bracket inserts on the bottom of the tops are also used between the solid wood beams to help conceal gaps and allow natural wood movement.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. Each top will be a unique work of art from mother nature to your home.
5. Added storage.
6. Confortable seating to last a life time.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD865COUNT||Counter Height Dining Table w/Iron Shelf - KD System||52 x 52 x 35-1/2||121 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.